AP US History & United States History and Government
- Fordham University: BA in History
- Fordham Graduate School of Education: MST in Social Studies Education & Special Education
Number of Years at BCA: 7
Favorite BCA memory:
My favorite BCA memories involve chaperoning students on trips to Frost Valley YMCA in upstate New York. BCA students always learn more about themselves and their classmates on these trips. They do a fantastic job during team building activities and share inspiring stories about themselves during these trips. These are times when BCA truly shows off the family that we are!
I am a big New York sports fan (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, & Rangers) and also a big 90s and early 2000s hip hop fan. Some of my favorite hip hop artists and performers include Nas, Jay-Z, Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Lil' Wayne, DMX, & The LOX.
- AP US History Pd. 3-Remote
- AP US History Pd. 4-A-Day Monday & Wednesday
- AP US History Pd. 4-B-Day Tuesday & Thursday
- AP US History Pd. 4-Remote
- US History Pd. 2-A-Day Monday & Wednesday
- US History Pd. 2-B-Day Tuesday & Thursday
- US History Pd. 3-A-Day Monday & Wednesday
- US History Pd. 3-B-Day Tuesday & Thursday