10th Grade Global
11th Grade Global
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BA in Urban & Public Policy with a minor in International Business & World Trade.
- Hofstra University, MS in Special Education
Number of Years at BCA: 13
Favorite BCA memory:
In 2010, I chaperoned a trip to NASDAQ where a class I taught with Mrs. Asemota had the opportunity to meet with the inventor and owner of the "Soda Stream" on the day it's stock launched on NASDAQ.
I'm a member of the oldest Fraternity in the World.
- 10th Grade Global History-Remote Tuesday/Thursday Period 4 2:30-3PM
- 11th Grade Global History Period 2-Tuesday/Thursday Period 2 1-1:30PM
- 11the Grade Global History Period 1-Tuesday/Thursday Period 1 12-12:30PM
- Global History-A Day
- Global History-B Day
- Global History-Remote: Werner (1)
- Global History-Remote: Werner (6)