I know that there have been multiple messages regarding state testing and student performance expectations. Here's the guidance for BCA.
Attend Saturday School (Final two sessions 6/4 & 6/11)
Attend Tuesday/Thursday 8:20am review sessions scheduled for May 31st, June 2nd, 7th, 8th, 13th, 14th.
Take Four (4) Regents exams in June
- ELA - Minimum passing score 75
- Math - Minimum passing score - 70
- US History - Minimum passing score 65
- Science - Minimum passing score 65
**Students who pass four Regents exams in 9th grade will be in great shape moving forward. Please do not get discouraged if your child doesn't pass an exam on the initial attempt. Students will be scheduled to take the prep course in the summer for any missing exams.
*** Concessions will be made for SYEP students to both work and attend summer classes.
Summer School will be at Eagle Academy.
4143 3rd Avenue.
Mon - Thurs. July 5th - Aug 17th
9:00am - 12:00pm. **Students with additional online class are scheduled from 12:00pm- 1:00pm
- May have received multiple exam waivers during the past two years. They will be scheduled for Regents exams in their current courses.
- There are no ELA waivers. Students must score at least a 75 on the ELA exam.
- Need to have met all of their credit and Regents requirements. NYCDOE policy dictates that students must complete all requirements to be eligible for graduation in June. Students with missing requirements will be scheduled for summer courses and will graduate in August.
- Senior Parents - We will see you at graduation on June 27th @ Manhattan College.