I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer. Although we still have seven full weeks until the start of school, I wanted to reach out with a midsummer update.
- The incoming 9th grader Summer Bridge Program and ENL Intensive were held from July 12th - July 22nd.
- Credit Accumulation English and Math (occurred July 12th - July 22nd)
- Credit Accumulation Science and Social Studies ( July 26th - August 4th)
- Credit Accumulation Elective Classes (Ongoing...Check in with Ms. Richardson) MRichardson@bxcollegiate.org)
- If you missed a class or have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Lieberman. MLieberman@bxcollegiate.org. She will schedule you for remote support during the week of August 9th - 12th.
Many of you have reached out with questions about the schedule and expectations for the upcoming year. We are hosting a virtual Question and Answer session on Wednesday, August 11th from 6:00pm - 6:20pm.
Topic: Mid-Summer Check-In Time: Aug 11, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 876 3571 3150
Some items will include:
- Phone policy. Students will NO LONGER have to turn in phones at scanning but they are not permitted to use them.
- Student Schedule. 8:50a.m. - 3:10p.m. Mon- Fri All In Person. NO REMOTE.
- School Calendar including attendance-based trips. We expect everyone to be present and punctual on Monday, September 13th!!
- Building ‘walk-thru’ on Thursday, September 9th for incoming students and others who didn’t get an opportunity to enter the building.